Monday, March 4, 2024

New posts are on the way

 Hi everyone,

It has been a few months! I am not missing, there just hasn't been anything to talk about. But that is going to change soon with a new season of The Amazing Race and a new season of Top Chef. TAR is airing the seasons out of order. This one that starts next week was filmed before the last one, so Covid protocols are still in effect and that means charter flights and probably very little public transportation. Top Chef is in Wisconsin, and it is the first season without Padma. But I expect lots of cheese and beer and I hope they make everyone make a hot dish so someone can get pissed off because it's not fancy enough. Top Chef begins during spring break so I will be out of town (in New York, cross your fingers I can go somewhere cool to eat). So that recap will be at least 3 days late. Sorry! But I hope to see you all soon!

No comments: