Wednesday, May 16, 2012

"Survivor with Food" is not the show I was promised.

I had planned to write about "Around the World in 80 Plates", but after watching the first episode, there wasn't enough food. Clearly they're going to spend a bunch of time talking about whatever team drama, and how well people are copying other chefs in making regional food. I'll keep watching, but unless there's a big outcry, I'm not going to recap it. However, depending on the scheduling I am thinking about putting "Hell's Kitchen" back on the recap roster. At least they don't pretend to be anything but manipulative and pointless. Leave your thoughts in the comments if you have a strong opinion, and thanks for reading for so long.

I lied, I have a few thoughts:
-Jenna is super bossy. I'm going to be tired of her.
-How hilarious was the cheesemaker guy? He really got into it.
-I'm glad someone shut Keven up about the wine, but I just wish it hadn't been Nookie.
-I love that last week Chaz won just because he claimed to have the idea to make dessert, but this week he can't handle Avery winning for actually cooking the dish that got them the win.
-I wish Sai had made it to Asia. I'm not sure why they didn't get rid of Jenna when they had the chance. Also, the gloating is really obnoxious.

No comments: